Tait & Co advises business owners, management teams and boards in all aspects of commercial law and business law from the initial phase when you are starting a business through to the stage when you are ready to grow or sell it.
Our Perth commercial lawyers have significant experience working with start-ups and established businesses, helping them succeed regardless of the commercial or business matter they bring to us. For example, we have assisted numerous businesses that had been set up under the wrong structure, and helped clients fix agreements that they had copied from other agreements that did not apply to their situations.
All your commercial and business law needs
Here are some of the ways our Perth business lawyers can help your business:
- Setting up the appropriate business structure (partnership, company or trust).
- Incorporating companies and forming trusts.
- Drawing up agreements between shareholders and business owners.
- Organising the essential licenses when launching a business.
- Identifying and advising on general corporate and commercial needs.
- Advising on purchasing and selling a business.
- Negotiating on all agreements.
- Assisting with the due diligence process.
- Explaining the different laws that govern how a business operates.
- Advising on strategies and solutions to protect all assets.
- Reviewing all commercial contracts drawn up by other parties before you sign.
We prepare a wide range of commercial documents (which we tailor to your business), including:
- Business succession agreements.
- Commercial leases, subleases, assignments and all relevant notices.
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Employment contracts.
- Franchise agreements.
- Loan agreements.
- Manufacturing agreements.
- Mortgages and caveats.
- Partnership and joint venture agreements.
- Sale agreements (shares, business, property and other assets).
- Security documents under the Personal Property Securities Act.
- Shareholders agreements.
- Supply and distribution agreements.
- Technology transfer and licensing agreements.
- Terms of trade.
- Unitholders agreements.
In each situation, we identify any legal risks and devise a strategy that enables you to achieve your objectives and to minimise the risk of disputes arising in the future.
Have your commercial and legal agreements written, reviewed and negotiated by our commercial lawyers. Contact our reliable team to discuss what you need right now and what you could do as your business grows.