What your beneficiaries receive can be significantly reduced if your will and estate planning lawyers do not take the time to understand that your goals are unique and should be treated as such. This is important if you want to maximise your planning options and know that you have put in place the most relevant and cost-effective asset protection solutions for your situation.
Our wills and estate planning services
Business owners and executives, including those with high net worth estates, choose Tait & Co because our skilled estate planning lawyers provide a tailored will preparation and estate planning service for both simple and complex estates.
For example, we can do the following for you:
- Advise on the best structure for your estate to help minimise the risk of any disputes and conflicts as well as the associated costs.
- Prepare wills, trusts and deeds to ensure they are hard to overturn and that your assets pass smoothly and cost-effectively to each intended recipient.
- Update your will when your circumstances change, such as when you marry, divorce, become a parent or start or leave a de facto relationship.
- Prepare binding financial agreements to manage your financial matters in a separation.
- Create wills that work for you and your partner and avoid potential conflicts and disputes.
- Find appropriate solutions for protecting your assets and growing your wealth.
- Ensure clear-cut business succession planning for your business.
- Provide for your estate to finance education, lifestyle, and health care for your loved ones.
- Prepare powers of attorney to deal with your assets and financial affairs if you become unreachable, sick, disabled or have an accident.
In addition, we assist your beneficiaries with dispute resolution to help limit or avoid legal and financial complications as well as minimise the stress during that critical time when they are still grieving their loss.
To learn more about how Tait & Co assists with wills, estate planning and estate disputes, Contact us today.