At Tait & Co, we understand the needs of commercial clients.
1) Setting up agreements that avoid legal issues
Our first focus is on giving clients valuable guidance on setting up agreements that can best avoid future legal issues. This low-risk path is usually the lowest cost route - by a long way. It also provides a sense of security as it’s designed to protect against business risks, anxiety and future crises.
2) Dealing with a legal issue
If you are past that point and find you have a legal problem, we take a practical approach to dealing with the situation in a cost effective and timely way by giving you:
- An honest appraisal of your situation
- Our experience: we can discuss options, possible outcomes and likely costs
- ‘Inside’ information on how the legal system works
- In-depth knowledge of relevant laws and related matters
- Sharp minds that are on your side
- The opportunity to make a good decision that weighs up costs and potential results
We do more
- We are happy to act for all kinds of clients from listed companies to small businesses and individuals.
- We’re proud that most of our work comes from clients we’ve worked with in the past and from people they’ve recommended to contact us.
- We have a wide range of experience in Business Law, Company Law, Insolvency Law, Property Law, Competition & Trade Practices Law, Intellectual Property & Technology Law, Employment Law, and Wills & Estates.
- We represent our clients in most Courts and Tribunals in our areas of practice. We do not work in the areas of family law and criminal matters.
- We put in the extra thought and effort needed to deliver the best results for our clients while managing costs as best suits them.